Berkshire Hathaway 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive BRK.B News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BRK.B
BRK.B Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||32.01|
|Price / Book:||1.45|
|Net Income (TTM):||$7.23B|
|Return on Equity:||1.5%|
|Return on Assets:||0.76%|
Berkshire Hathaway Earnings Forecast
Key Berkshire Hathaway Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 2 years for BRK.B is 0.00%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BRK.B have been equal to 10.70% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -19.07% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BRK.B is -9.74% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 35 years have been positive in 21 years.
Berkshire Hathaway Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Insurance - Diversified|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.29|
BRK.B Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.B) is a Sell
Is Berkshire Hathaway a Buy or a Sell?
Berkshire Hathaway stock is rated a Sell
The current Berkshire Hathaway [BRK.B] share price is $335.29. The Score for BRK.B is 36, which is 28% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.