Boot Barn Holdings 10K Form
Boot Barn Holdings
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive BOOT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BOOT
BOOT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.04|
|Net Income (TTM):||$168.86M|
|Return on Equity:||26.42%|
|Return on Assets:||12.59%|
Boot Barn Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key Boot Barn Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 18 years for BOOT is 38.64%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BOOT have been equal to 21.28% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 3.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BOOT is 12.93% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 18 years have been positive in 11 years.
Boot Barn Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||11.76|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.36|
BOOT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) is a Buy
Is Boot Barn Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
Boot Barn Holdings stock is rated a Buy
The current Boot Barn Holdings [BOOT] share price is $74.44. The Score for BOOT is 54, which is 8% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.