Booking Holdings 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-08-06||10Q||BKNG/Booking Holdings Quarterly|
|2020-05-07||10Q||BKNG/Booking Holdings Quarterly|
|2020-02-26||10K||BKNG/Booking Holdings Annual|
|2019-11-07||10Q||BKNG/Booking Holdings Quarterly|
|2019-08-07||10Q||BKNG/Booking Holdings Quarterly|
|2019-05-09||10Q||BKNG/Booking Holdings Quarterly|
Receive BKNG News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BKNG
BKNG Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||17.16|
|Price / Book:||35.92|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.06B|
|Return on Equity:||72.79%|
|Return on Assets:||12.96%|
Booking Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key Booking Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 20 years for BKNG is 98.09%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BKNG have been equal to 68.67% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 1.89% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 12.79% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BKNG is 17.89% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 19 years.
Booking Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||34.77|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||17.01|
BKNG Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Booking Holdings (BKNG) is a Buy
Is Booking Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
Booking Holdings stock is rated a Buy
The current Booking Holdings [BKNG] share price is $2,654.40. The Score for BKNG is 62, which is 24% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.