BILL Holdings 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive BILL News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BILL
BILL Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||111.7|
|Price / Book:||1.88|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-348.38M|
|Return on Equity:||-8.57%|
|Return on Assets:||-3.71%|
BILL Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key BILL Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 5 years for BILL is 77.41%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BILL have been equal to 85.41% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 34.24% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -2.89% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BILL is -50.84% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 5 years have been positive in 1 years.
BILL Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Application|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||55.59|
BILL Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
BILL Holdings (BILL) is a Sell
Is BILL Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
BILL Holdings stock is rated a Sell
The current BILL Holdings [BILL] share price is $72.24. The Score for BILL is 25, which is 50% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.