Becton, Dickinson and
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive BDX News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BDX
BDX Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||42.85|
|Price / Book:||2.78|
|Net Income (TTM):||$1.78B|
|Return on Equity:||7.22%|
|Return on Assets:||3.32%|
Becton, Dickinson and Earnings Forecast
Key Becton, Dickinson and Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for BDX is 44.92%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BDX have been equal to 24.95% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 6.66% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 22.37% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BDX is 9.43% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 28 years.
Becton, Dickinson and Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Medical Instruments & Supplies|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||42.15|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.62|
BDX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Becton, Dickinson and (BDX) is a Buy