Alibaba Group Holding 10K Form
Alibaba Group Holding
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive BABA News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than BABA
BABA Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||7.78|
|Price / Book:||1.53|
|Net Income (TTM):||$10.49B|
|Return on Equity:||7.38%|
|Return on Assets:||4.12%|
Alibaba Group Holding Earnings Forecast
Key Alibaba Group Holding Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 18 years for BABA is 36.72%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for BABA have been equal to 16.77% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 6.53% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 23.34% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of BABA is 8.38% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 18 years have been positive in 12 years.
Alibaba Group Holding Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||21.49|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||9.16|
BABA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Alibaba Group Holding (BABA) is a Sell
Is Alibaba Group Holding a Buy or a Sell?
Alibaba Group Holding stock is rated a Sell
The current Alibaba Group Holding [BABA] share price is $86.14. The Score for BABA is 34, which is 32% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.