AstraZeneca PLC 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive AZN News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AZN
AZN Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||29.28|
|Price / Book:||5.68|
|Net Income (TTM):||$3.29B|
|Return on Equity:||8.95%|
|Return on Assets:||3.34%|
AstraZeneca PLC Earnings Forecast
Key AstraZeneca PLC Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for AZN is 72.06%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AZN have been equal to 40.44% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 22.01% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 40.45% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AZN is 7.41% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 33 years have been positive in 19 years.
AstraZeneca PLC Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - General|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||64.37|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||12.22|
AZN Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
AstraZeneca PLC (AZN) is a Buy
Is AstraZeneca PLC a Buy or a Sell?
AstraZeneca PLC stock is rated a Buy
The current AstraZeneca PLC [AZN] share price is $67.91. The Score for AZN is 67, which is 34% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.