American Water Works 10K Form
American Water Works
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2002-03-28||10K||AWK/American Water Works Annual|
Receive AWK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AWK
AWK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.46|
|Net Income (TTM):||$820M|
|Return on Equity:||10.85%|
|Return on Assets:||3.08%|
American Water Works Earnings Forecast
Key American Water Works Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 36 years for AWK is 58.10%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AWK have been equal to 0.00% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 52.80% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AWK is 21.62% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 36 years have been positive in 23 years.
American Water Works Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Utilities - Regulated Water|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||32.48|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||28.58|
AWK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
American Water Works (AWK) is a Sell
Is American Water Works a Buy or a Sell?
American Water Works stock is rated a Sell
The current American Water Works [AWK] share price is $146.49. The Score for AWK is 30, which is 40% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.