Academy Sports and Outdoors 10K Form
Academy Sports and Outdoors
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive ASO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ASO
ASO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||12.36|
|Price / Book:||3.08|
|Net Income (TTM):||$628M|
|Return on Equity:||40.76%|
|Return on Assets:||13.46%|
Academy Sports and Outdoors Earnings Forecast
Key Academy Sports and Outdoors Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 6 years for ASO is 34.60%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ASO have been equal to 21.36% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Interest Expense is 7.39% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ASO is 9.82% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 6 years have been positive in 4 years.
Academy Sports and Outdoors Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||8.71|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||7.83|
ASO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Academy Sports and Outdoors (ASO) is a Buy
Is Academy Sports and Outdoors a Buy or a Sell?
Academy Sports and Outdoors stock is rated a Buy
The current Academy Sports and Outdoors [ASO] share price is $65.25. The Score for ASO is 91, which is 82% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.