Ardmore Shipping 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive ASC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ASC
ASC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||4.71|
|Price / Book:||1.3|
|Net Income (TTM):||$138.45M|
|Return on Equity:||38.43%|
|Return on Assets:||19.11%|
Ardmore Shipping Earnings Forecast
Key Ardmore Shipping Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 12 years for ASC is 43.87%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ASC have been equal to 5.41% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 11.22% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ASC is 31.06% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 12 years have been positive in 6 years.
Ardmore Shipping Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||4.25|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||7.94|
ASC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Ardmore Shipping (ASC) is a Buy
Is Ardmore Shipping a Buy or a Sell?
Ardmore Shipping stock is rated a Buy
The current Ardmore Shipping [ASC] share price is $14.97. The Score for ASC is 60, which is 20% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.