A.O. Smith 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive AOS News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AOS
AOS Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||32.16|
|Price / Book:||5.72|
|Net Income (TTM):||$235.7M|
|Return on Equity:||13.2%|
|Return on Assets:||7.02%|
A.O. Smith Earnings Forecast
Key A.O. Smith Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for AOS is 35.42%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AOS have been equal to 17.87% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 3.99% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AOS is 6.28% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 31 years have been positive in 18 years.
A.O. Smith Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Specialty Industrial Machinery|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||43.9|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||18.45|
AOS Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
A.O. Smith (AOS) is a Buy
Is A.O. Smith a Buy or a Sell?
A.O. Smith stock is rated a Buy
The current A.O. Smith [AOS] share price is $66.29. The Score for AOS is 61, which is 22% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.