7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive AMPH News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AMPH
AMPH Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||17.5|
|Price / Book:||2.89|
|Net Income (TTM):||$77.23M|
|Return on Equity:||16.37%|
|Return on Assets:||11.07%|
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Earnings Forecast
Key Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 19 years for AMPH is 45.63%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AMPH have been equal to 15.74% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 13.92% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 1.43% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AMPH is 14.19% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 19 years have been positive in 8 years.
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Drug Manufacturers - Specialty & Generic|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||24.17|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||16.49|
AMPH Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) is a Buy