7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AMBA News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AMBA
AMBA Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.9|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-119.92M|
|Return on Equity:||-20.02%|
|Return on Assets:||-17.21%|
Ambarella Earnings Forecast
Key Ambarella Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 14 years for AMBA is 61.89%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AMBA have been equal to 23.17% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 60.71% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AMBA is -19.37% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 14 years have been positive in 5 years.
Ambarella Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Semiconductor Equipment & Materials|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|