Aehr Test Systems
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AEHR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AEHR
AEHR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||154.37|
|Price / Book:||17.38|
|Net Income (TTM):||$14.56M|
|Return on Equity:||23.99%|
|Return on Assets:||19.46%|
Aehr Test Systems Earnings Forecast
Key Aehr Test Systems Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 27 years for AEHR is 50.42%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AEHR have been equal to 18.84% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 10.98% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -4.77% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AEHR is 22.41% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 27 years have been positive in 17 years.
Aehr Test Systems Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Semiconductor Equipment & Materials|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||91.4|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||30.67|