Abbott Laboratories 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2021-05-05||10Q||ABT/Abbott Laboratories Quarterly|
|2020-11-04||10Q||ABT/Abbott Laboratories Quarterly|
|2020-07-29||10Q||ABT/Abbott Laboratories Quarterly|
|2020-04-29||10Q||ABT/Abbott Laboratories Quarterly|
|2020-02-21||10K||ABT/Abbott Laboratories Annual|
|2019-10-31||10Q||ABT/Abbott Laboratories Quarterly|
Receive ABT News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than ABT
ABT Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||22.23|
|Price / Book:||4.66|
|Net Income (TTM):||$6.93B|
|Return on Equity:||19.25%|
|Return on Assets:||9.35%|
Abbott Laboratories Earnings Forecast
Key Abbott Laboratories Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for ABT is 56.15%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for ABT have been equal to 25.77% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 6.62% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 8.05% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of ABT is 15.88% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 29 years.
Abbott Laboratories Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||25.15|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||20.31|
ABT Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Abbott Laboratories (ABT) is a Sell
Is Abbott Laboratories a Buy or a Sell?
Abbott Laboratories stock is rated a Sell
The current Abbott Laboratories [ABT] share price is $98.33. The Score for ABT is 35, which is 30% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.