Advance Auto Parts
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Receive AAP News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AAP
AAP Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.2|
|Net Income (TTM):||$345.69M|
|Return on Equity:||12.76%|
|Return on Assets:||2.84%|
Advance Auto Parts Earnings Forecast
Key Advance Auto Parts Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 25 years for AAP is 44.48%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AAP have been equal to 38.08% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 10.17% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of AAP is 4.50% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 25 years have been positive in 18 years.
Advance Auto Parts Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||6.64|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||9.52|