7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and WK is experiencing buying pressure, which is a positive indicator for future bullish movement.
Workiva Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Workiva Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.12||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||60.33||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||308465||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(70.5 - 78.28)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(65.79 - 76.35)||Buy|
Workiva Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Workiva Stock
Is Workiva Stock a Buy?
- Workiva share price is 80.56 while WK 8-day simple moving average is 76.07, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WK is 80.56 while Workiva 20-day SMA is 73.92, which makes it a Buy.
- Workiva 50-day simple moving average is 73.96 while WK share price is 80.56, making it a Buy technically.
- WK stock price is 80.56 and Workiva 200-day simple moving average is 80.49, creating a Buy signal.
WK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Workiva Stock Info
Price in USD:
Workiva 52-Week Range
Workiva (WK) is a Buy
Workiva Share Price Forecast
What is the Workiva stock price today?
The Workiva stock price is 80.56 USD today.
Will WK stock go up or go down?
Workiva> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Workiva overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Workiva is not overvalued.
Is Workiva Stock a Buy?
- Workiva share price is 80.56 while WK 8-day exponential moving average is 76.76, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of WK is 80.56 while Workiva 20-day EMA is 75.40, which makes it a Buy.
- Workiva 50-day exponential moving average is 73.97 while WK share price is 80.56, making it a Buy technically.
- WK stock price is 80.56 and Workiva 200-day simple moving average is 81.92, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Workiva
Is Workiva a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $0.76 per share, and an increase next year of $0.46 per share.
Technical Analysis of Workiva
Should I short Workiva stock?
- WK Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.12, suggesting Workiva is a Buy
- Workiva Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 60.33, which suggest Workiva is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Workiva is (70.5 - 78.28), which suggest Workiva is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Workiva is (65.79 - 76.35), which suggest Workiva is a Buy
* Workiva stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.