Synaptics Stock Price Chart
Is it possible to have a crash proof portfolio?See important Reg A disclosures: Masterworks.com/cd
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10 POWERFUL Patterns...Click here to download your copy now
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and SYNA is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Synaptics Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Synaptics Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.1||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||45.66||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-75467||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(107.42 - 119.6)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(95.56 - 120.14)||Buy|
Synaptics Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Synaptics Stock
Is Synaptics Stock a Buy?
- Synaptics share price is 109.22 while SYNA 8-day simple moving average is 107.33, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of SYNA is 109.22 while Synaptics 20-day SMA is 111.61, which makes it a Sell.
- Synaptics 50-day simple moving average is 117.97 while SYNA share price is 109.22, making it a Sell technically.
- SYNA stock price is 109.22 and Synaptics 200-day simple moving average is 113.28, creating a Sell signal.
SYNA Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Synaptics Stock Info
Price in USD:
Synaptics 52-Week Range
Synaptics (SYNA) is a Sell
Synaptics Share Price Forecast
What is the Synaptics stock price today?
The Synaptics stock price is 109.22 USD today.
Will SYNA stock go up or go down?
Synaptics> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Synaptics overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Synaptics is overvalued.
Is Synaptics Stock a Buy?
- Synaptics share price is 109.22 while SYNA 8-day exponential moving average is 108.28, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of SYNA is 109.22 while Synaptics 20-day EMA is 111.24, which makes it a Sell.
- Synaptics 50-day exponential moving average is 112.99 while SYNA share price is 109.22, making it a Sell technically.
- SYNA stock price is 109.22 and Synaptics 200-day simple moving average is 121.36, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Synaptics
Is Synaptics a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.48 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.91 per share, and a decrease next year of $4.01 per share.
Technical Analysis of Synaptics
Should I short Synaptics stock?
- SYNA Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.1, suggesting Synaptics is a Sell
- Synaptics Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 45.66, which suggest Synaptics is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Synaptics is (107.42 - 119.6), which suggest Synaptics is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Synaptics is (95.56 - 120.14), which suggest Synaptics is a Buy
* Synaptics stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.