7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and ROCC is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Ranger Oil Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Ranger Oil Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||1.28||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||56.37||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-22803||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(39.88 - 43.3)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(33.03 - 40.91)||Buy|
Ranger Oil Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Ranger Oil Stock
Is Ranger Oil Stock a Buy?
- Ranger Oil share price is 43.37 while ROCC 8-day simple moving average is 42.83, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ROCC is 43.37 while Ranger Oil 20-day SMA is 42.00, which makes it a Buy.
- Ranger Oil 50-day simple moving average is 37.98 while ROCC share price is 43.37, making it a Buy technically.
- ROCC stock price is 43.37 and Ranger Oil 200-day simple moving average is 36.59, creating a Buy signal.
ROCC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Ranger Oil Stock Info
Price in USD:
Ranger Oil 52-Week Range
Ranger Oil (ROCC) is a Buy
Ranger Oil Share Price Forecast
What is the Ranger Oil stock price today?
The Ranger Oil stock price is 43.37 USD today.
Will ROCC stock go up or go down?
Ranger Oil> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Ranger Oil overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Ranger Oil is not overvalued.
Is Ranger Oil Stock a Buy?
- Ranger Oil share price is 43.37 while ROCC 8-day exponential moving average is 42.70, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ROCC is 43.37 while Ranger Oil 20-day EMA is 41.72, which makes it a Buy.
- Ranger Oil 50-day exponential moving average is 39.60 while ROCC share price is 43.37, making it a Buy technically.
- ROCC stock price is 43.37 and Ranger Oil 200-day simple moving average is 35.74, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Ranger Oil
Is Ranger Oil a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.30 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $6.28 per share, and an increase next year of $2.80 per share.
Technical Analysis of Ranger Oil
Should I short Ranger Oil stock?
- ROCC Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 1.28, suggesting Ranger Oil is a Buy
- Ranger Oil Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 56.37, which suggest Ranger Oil is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Ranger Oil is (39.88 - 43.3), which suggest Ranger Oil is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Ranger Oil is (33.03 - 40.91), which suggest Ranger Oil is a Buy
* Ranger Oil stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.