Unveiling AI's $2 Trillion Opportunity!Grab your FREE guide before it's gone. Click here Now!
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
Regime Change At Federal Reserve?Here's everything you need to know (including three steps to take to profit).
- The current trend is moderately bullish and PRO is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Pros Holdings Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Pros Holdings Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.92||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||54.56||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-305378||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(34.99 - 37.83)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(33.36 - 36.76)||Buy|
Pros Holdings Technical Analysis
|Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29||Nov 30||Dec 1||Dec 4||Dec 5||Dec 6||Dec 7||Dec 8|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Pros Holdings Stock
Is Pros Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Pros Holdings share price is 37.24 while PRO 8-day simple moving average is 37.94, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PRO is 37.24 while Pros Holdings 20-day SMA is 36.68, which makes it a Buy.
- Pros Holdings 50-day simple moving average is 35.03 while PRO share price is 37.24, making it a Buy technically.
- PRO stock price is 37.24 and Pros Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 31.58, creating a Buy signal.
PRO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Pros Holdings Stock Info
Price in USD:
Pros Holdings 52-Week Range
Pros Holdings (PRO) is a Sell
Pros Holdings Share Price Forecast
What is the Pros Holdings stock price today?
The Pros Holdings stock price is 37.24 USD today.
Will PRO stock go up or go down?
Pros Holdings> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Pros Holdings overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Pros Holdings is overvalued.
Is Pros Holdings Stock a Buy?
- Pros Holdings share price is 37.24 while PRO 8-day exponential moving average is 37.67, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of PRO is 37.24 while Pros Holdings 20-day EMA is 36.82, which makes it a Buy.
- Pros Holdings 50-day exponential moving average is 35.59 while PRO share price is 37.24, making it a Buy technically.
- PRO stock price is 37.24 and Pros Holdings 200-day simple moving average is 32.42, creating a Buy signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Pros Holdings
Is Pros Holdings a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings increase this quarter of $0.13 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, an increase this year of $0.61 per share, and an increase next year of $0.14 per share.
Technical Analysis of Pros Holdings
Should I short Pros Holdings stock?
- PRO Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.92, suggesting Pros Holdings is a Buy
- Pros Holdings Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 54.56, which suggest Pros Holdings is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Pros Holdings is (34.99 - 37.83), which suggest Pros Holdings is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Pros Holdings is (33.36 - 36.76), which suggest Pros Holdings is a Buy
* Pros Holdings stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.