#1 Low-Priced Lithium Stock as Global EV Sales AccelerateFind out more here.
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
US$0.30 Lithium Stock Gets US$90M Boost in Global EV Battery RaceCheck out our free report here.
- The current trend is moderately bullish and CATC is experiencing slight selling pressure.
Cambridge Bancorp Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Cambridge Bancorp Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.56||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||56.34||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-3076||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(55.07 - 59.37)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(53.87 - 60.99)||Buy|
Cambridge Bancorp Technical Analysis
|Nov 15||Nov 16||Nov 17||Nov 20||Nov 21||Nov 22||Nov 24||Nov 27||Nov 28||Nov 29|
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Cambridge Bancorp Stock
Is Cambridge Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Cambridge Bancorp share price is 59.40 while CATC 8-day simple moving average is 59.20, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CATC is 59.40 while Cambridge Bancorp 20-day SMA is 57.73, which makes it a Buy.
- Cambridge Bancorp 50-day simple moving average is 58.71 while CATC share price is 59.40, making it a Buy technically.
- CATC stock price is 59.40 and Cambridge Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 59.38, creating a Buy signal.
CATC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Cambridge Bancorp Stock Info
Price in USD:
Cambridge Bancorp 52-Week Range
Cambridge Bancorp (CATC) is a Sell
Cambridge Bancorp Share Price Forecast
What is the Cambridge Bancorp stock price today?
The Cambridge Bancorp stock price is 59.40 USD today.
Will CATC stock go up or go down?
Cambridge Bancorp> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Cambridge Bancorp overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Cambridge Bancorp is overvalued.
Is Cambridge Bancorp Stock a Buy?
- Cambridge Bancorp share price is 59.40 while CATC 8-day exponential moving average is 58.91, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of CATC is 59.40 while Cambridge Bancorp 20-day EMA is 58.29, which makes it a Buy.
- Cambridge Bancorp 50-day exponential moving average is 57.77 while CATC share price is 59.40, making it a Buy technically.
- CATC stock price is 59.40 and Cambridge Bancorp 200-day simple moving average is 61.49, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Cambridge Bancorp
Is Cambridge Bancorp a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.06 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $3.04 per share, and a decrease next year of $1.01 per share.
Technical Analysis of Cambridge Bancorp
Should I short Cambridge Bancorp stock?
- CATC Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.56, suggesting Cambridge Bancorp is a Buy
- Cambridge Bancorp Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 56.34, which suggest Cambridge Bancorp is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Cambridge Bancorp is (55.07 - 59.37), which suggest Cambridge Bancorp is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Cambridge Bancorp is (53.87 - 60.99), which suggest Cambridge Bancorp is a Buy
* Cambridge Bancorp stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.