7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
- Based on the share price being below its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bearish and BYND is experiencing selling pressure, which indicates risk of future bearish movement.
Beyond Meat Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Beyond Meat Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||-3.38||Sell|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||25.25||Sell|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||-1899285||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(15.79 - 23.43)||Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(20.65 - 32.93)||Sell|
Beyond Meat Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Beyond Meat Stock
Is Beyond Meat Stock a Buy?
- Beyond Meat share price is 14.17 while BYND 8-day simple moving average is 15.07, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BYND is 14.17 while Beyond Meat 20-day SMA is 18.37, which makes it a Sell.
- Beyond Meat 50-day simple moving average is 26.33 while BYND share price is 14.17, making it a Sell technically.
- BYND stock price is 14.17 and Beyond Meat 200-day simple moving average is 39.78, creating a Sell signal.
BYND Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Beyond Meat Stock Info
Price in USD:
Beyond Meat 52-Week Range
Beyond Meat (BYND) is a Sell
Beyond Meat Share Price Forecast
What is the Beyond Meat stock price today?
The Beyond Meat stock price is 14.17 USD today.
Will BYND stock go up or go down?
Beyond Meat> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Beyond Meat overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Beyond Meat is overvalued.
Is Beyond Meat Stock a Buy?
- Beyond Meat share price is 14.17 while BYND 8-day exponential moving average is 15.41, which is a Sell signal.
- The stock price of BYND is 14.17 while Beyond Meat 20-day EMA is 18.37, which makes it a Sell.
- Beyond Meat 50-day exponential moving average is 23.49 while BYND share price is 14.17, making it a Sell technically.
- BYND stock price is 14.17 and Beyond Meat 200-day simple moving average is 43.35, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Beyond Meat
Is Beyond Meat a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $3.02 per share, and an increase next year of $1.53 per share.
Technical Analysis of Beyond Meat
Should I short Beyond Meat stock?
- BYND Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is -3.38, suggesting Beyond Meat is a Sell
- Beyond Meat Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 25.25, which suggest Beyond Meat is oversold
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Beyond Meat is (15.79 - 23.43), which suggest Beyond Meat is a Sell
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Beyond Meat is (20.65 - 32.93), which suggest Beyond Meat is a Sell
* Beyond Meat stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.