Anterix Stock Price Chart
Stop Trading Like a Turtle.Click Here to Attend Our Next Free Live A.I. Market Training
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
This color-coded "trading stoplight" keeps you in the right laneCLICK TO WATCH
- Based on the share price being above its 5, 20 & 50 day exponential moving averages, the current trend is considered strongly bullish and ATEX is experiencing slight buying pressure.
Anterix Price Chart Indicators
|Moving Averages||Level||Buy or Sell|
Anterix Technical Analysis Indicators
|Chart Indicators||Level||Buy or Sell|
|MACD (12, 26):||0.27||Buy|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):||55.93||Buy|
|Chaikin Money Flow:||82527||-|
|Bollinger Bands||Level||Buy or Sell|
|Bollinger Bands (25):||(30.99 - 32.53)||Buy|
|Bollinger Bands (100):||(29.95 - 34.79)||Buy|
Anterix Technical Analysis
|Technical Analysis: Buy or Sell?|
|MACD (12, 26):|
|Relative Strength Index (14 RSI):|
|Bollinger Bands (25):|
|Bollinger Bands (100):|
Technical Analysis for Anterix Stock
Is Anterix Stock a Buy?
- Anterix share price is 32.60 while ATEX 8-day simple moving average is 32.53, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ATEX is 32.60 while Anterix 20-day SMA is 31.86, which makes it a Buy.
- Anterix 50-day simple moving average is 31.74 while ATEX share price is 32.60, making it a Buy technically.
- ATEX stock price is 32.60 and Anterix 200-day simple moving average is 34.35, creating a Sell signal.
ATEX Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Anterix Stock Info
Price in USD:
Anterix 52-Week Range
Anterix (ATEX) is a Sell
Anterix Share Price Forecast
What is the Anterix stock price today?
The Anterix stock price is 32.60 USD today.
Will ATEX stock go up or go down?
Anterix> share price is forecast to RISE/FALL based on technical indicators
Is Anterix overvalued?
According to simple moving average, exponential moving average, oscillators, and other technical indicators, Anterix is overvalued.
Is Anterix Stock a Buy?
- Anterix share price is 32.60 while ATEX 8-day exponential moving average is 32.40, which is a Buy signal.
- The stock price of ATEX is 32.60 while Anterix 20-day EMA is 32.08, which makes it a Buy.
- Anterix 50-day exponential moving average is 31.90 while ATEX share price is 32.60, making it a Buy technically.
- ATEX stock price is 32.60 and Anterix 200-day simple moving average is 35.23, creating a Sell signal.
Fundamental Analysis of Anterix
Is Anterix a good investment?
- Analysts estimate an earnings decrease this quarter of $0.03 per share, a decrease next quarter of $0.00 per share, a decrease this year of $1.47 per share, and an increase next year of $4.01 per share.
Technical Analysis of Anterix
Should I short Anterix stock?
- ATEX Moving Average Covergence Divergence (MACD) indicator is 0.27, suggesting Anterix is a Buy
- Anterix Relative Strength Index (RSI) is 55.93, which suggest Anterix is overbought
- The Bollinger Bands (25) for Anterix is (30.99 - 32.53), which suggest Anterix is a Buy
- The Bollinger Bands (100) for Anterix is (29.95 - 34.79), which suggest Anterix is a Buy
* Anterix stock forecasts short-term for next days and weeks may differ from long term prediction for next month and year based on timeline differences.