7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SWAV News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SWAV
SWAV Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||60.09|
|Price / Book:||11.89|
|Net Income (TTM):||$243.9M|
|Return on Equity:||51.68%|
|Return on Assets:||39.23%|
ShockWave Medical Earnings Forecast
Key ShockWave Medical Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 6 years for SWAV is 86.73%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SWAV have been equal to 44.70% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 16.68% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.88% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SWAV is 44.11% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 6 years have been positive in 4 years.
ShockWave Medical Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||35.02|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||45.45|