7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SWAV News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SWAV
SWAV Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||209.47|
|Price / Book:||32.21|
|Net Income (TTM):||$54.97M|
|Return on Equity:||22.11%|
|Return on Assets:||16.07%|
ShockWave Medical Earnings Forecast
Key ShockWave Medical Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 5 years for SWAV is 82.53%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SWAV have been equal to 61.58% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 21.31% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -12.04% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SWAV is -3.85% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 5 years have been positive in 3 years.
ShockWave Medical Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||83.7|