Sumo Logic 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SUMO News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SUMO
SUMO Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||3.91|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-124.82M|
|Return on Equity:||-31.78%|
|Return on Assets:||-21.25%|
Sumo Logic Earnings Forecast
Key Sumo Logic Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 6 years for SUMO is 67.56%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SUMO have been equal to 74.84% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 34.91% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -0.14% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of SUMO is -41.51% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 6 years have been positive in 2 years.
Sumo Logic Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Software - Infrastructure|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
SUMO Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sumo Logic (SUMO) is a Sell
Is Sumo Logic a Buy or a Sell?
Sumo Logic stock is rated a Sell
The current Sumo Logic [SUMO] share price is $11.98. The Score for SUMO is 49, which is 2% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.