Sage Therapeutics 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive SAGE News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than SAGE
SAGE Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||2.05|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-532.78M|
|Return on Equity:||-35.59%|
|Return on Assets:||-33.4%|
Sage Therapeutics Earnings Forecast
Key Sage Therapeutics Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 10 years for SAGE is 89.34%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for SAGE have been equal to 2,960.99% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 4,241.35% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 11 years have been positive in 1 years.
Sage Therapeutics Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
SAGE Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Sage Therapeutics (SAGE) is a Buy
Is Sage Therapeutics a Buy or a Sell?
Sage Therapeutics stock is rated a Buy
The current Sage Therapeutics [SAGE] share price is $42.91. The Score for SAGE is 56, which is 12% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.