Overstock.com 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive OSTK News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than OSTK
OSTK Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||1.28|
|Net Income (TTM):||$-55.67M|
|Return on Equity:||-8.18%|
|Return on Assets:||-5.81%|
Overstock.com Earnings Forecast
Key Overstock.com Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 23 years for OSTK is 22.98%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for OSTK have been equal to 15.30% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 6.28% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.14% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of OSTK is -1.83% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 23 years have been positive in 14 years.
Overstock.com Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||0|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
OSTK Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Overstock.com (OSTK) is a Sell
Is Overstock.com a Buy or a Sell?
Overstock.com stock is rated a Sell
The current Overstock.com [OSTK] share price is $18.08. The Score for OSTK is 32, which is 36% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.