Lancaster Colony 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
|2020-08-27||10K||LANC/Lancaster Colony Annual|
|2020-05-05||10Q||LANC/Lancaster Colony Quarterly|
|2020-02-04||10Q||LANC/Lancaster Colony Quarterly|
|2019-11-04||10Q||LANC/Lancaster Colony Quarterly|
|2019-08-27||10K||LANC/Lancaster Colony Annual|
|2019-04-30||10Q||LANC/Lancaster Colony Quarterly|
Receive LANC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than LANC
LANC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||72.69|
|Price / Book:||6.51|
|Net Income (TTM):||$102.13M|
|Return on Equity:||11.9%|
|Return on Assets:||9.15%|
Lancaster Colony Earnings Forecast
Key Lancaster Colony Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 39 years for LANC is 21.22%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for LANC have been equal to 12.65% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 0.00% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of LANC is 5.34% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 39 years have been positive in 24 years.
Lancaster Colony Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||63.94|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||31.33|
LANC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Lancaster Colony (LANC) is a Buy
Is Lancaster Colony a Buy or a Sell?
Lancaster Colony stock is rated a Buy
The current Lancaster Colony [LANC] share price is $207.82. The Score for LANC is 78, which is 56% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.