CapStar Financial Holdings 10K Form
CapStar Financial Holdings
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive CSTR News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than CSTR
CSTR Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||19.21|
|Price / Book:||0.8|
|Net Income (TTM):||$34.79M|
|Return on Equity:||9.76%|
|Return on Assets:||1.1%|
CapStar Financial Holdings Earnings Forecast
Key CapStar Financial Holdings Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 2 years for CSTR is 1,760.29%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for CSTR have been equal to 31.56% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 32.63% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is 955.91% of Operating Income.
- The Net Earning history of CSTR is 32.35% of Total Revenues.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 10 years have been positive in 6 years.
CapStar Financial Holdings Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Industry:||Banks - Regional|
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||7.56|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||8.77|
CSTR Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
CapStar Financial Holdings (CSTR) is a Sell
Is CapStar Financial Holdings a Buy or a Sell?
CapStar Financial Holdings stock is rated a Sell
The current CapStar Financial Holdings [CSTR] share price is $13.40. The Score for CSTR is 18, which is 64% below its historic median score of 50, and infers higher risk than normal.