Ares Acquisition 10K Form
7 Day Trial
ALL ACCESS PASS
10K form not available
Receive AAC News And Ratings
See the #1 stock for the next 7 days that we like better than AAC
AAC Financial Statistics
Sales & Book Value
|Price / Cash Flow:||0|
|Price / Book:||0.78|
|Net Income (TTM):||$20.98M|
|Return on Equity:||0%|
|Return on Assets:||0%|
Ares Acquisition Earnings Forecast
Key Ares Acquisition Financial Ratios
- The Gross Profit Margin over the past 7 years for AAC is 29.84%.
- The Selling, General & Administrative Expenses for AAC have been equal to 14.88% of Gross Profit Margin.
- The Research & Development expenses have been 0.00% of Revenue.
- The Interest Expense is -38.55% of Operating Income.
- Per Share Earnings over the last 9 years have been positive in 6 years.
Ares Acquisition Stock Price Chart
Industry, Sector and Symbol
|Trailing P/E Ratio:||60.71|
|Forward P/E Ratio:||0|
AAC Technical Analysis vs Fundamental Analysis
Ares Acquisition (AAC) is a Buy
Is Ares Acquisition a Buy or a Sell?
Ares Acquisition stock is rated a Buy
The current Ares Acquisition [AAC] share price is $10.32. The Score for AAC is 80, which is 60% above its historic median score of 50, and infers lower risk than normal.